Wednesday, April 7, 2010

This is the Hughes 1st career game as a relief pitcher in the season

This is the Hughes 1st career game as a relief pitcher in the season, starting the past, when the 93 miles (150 kilometers) around the ball, yesterday soared to 95 miles (153 kilometers), Girardi is the performance of the Hughes satisfied that in addition to ball, the ball and curve ball Carter also did a very good investment.

Hughes said he did not care to stay bullpen, at least this year, "I do not think that was my final plans next season, but it is my role now." Hughes said: "I just want to do my work, help the team win. "

Yesterday, the Yankees scored by home runs, including Shi Weise shot and Tixie La 2 points, Damon and a solo bomb Kitt. Yankees new stadium to play in 29 games, there have been 105 home runs last year, the old Yankee Stadium all season there were 160 home runs.

No comments:

Post a Comment